You need information to give you the content and script for your documentary. Follow the links below for sources from the National Library of Scotland that give you this information.
You can also use other secondary sources - such as books and websites - that your teachers recommend for your research.
- Why did women want the vote? (sources 1 - 4)
- What methods did the suffragettes and suffragists use? (sources 5 - 17)
- Arguments for and against the suffrage movement (sources 18 - 27)
- Reactions from the authorities, press and public (sources 28 - 37)
- The effect of the First World War (sources 38 - 47)
- The impact of the right to vote (sources 48 - 49)